Stationary production plants
Stationary production is usually performed with the following types of formwork:
fixed and tilting tables
vertical battery moulds
moulds for elements such as girders, columns, roof coverings both with standard and with pre-stressed made to measure mesh.
moulds for 3D elements
Stationary production makes possible extreme flexibility in the production area with low investment, even where production areas are reduced, keeps maintenance costs low and facilitates ease of operation.
The software solution aheadAPS enables manufacturers to deliver on time and produce more efficiently using 3D stack and production planning with daily capacity and production overviews.
The production process
The production process in on-site production involves several consecutive stages:
- Cleaning of the formwork surfaces
- Lubricating with releasing oil
- Transfer of the made to measure mesh into the mould and any accessory components or installations into the moulds
- Preparation of the mould for the concreting phase (closing in the case of batteries, tensioning the wires in the case of the lines for the manufacture of pre-stressed elements, etc.)
- Concreting phase, which can be performed both with gantry cranes and with concrete spreaders
- Vibration compaction to remove the residual air in the concrete and to improve the concrete section surface
- Curing phase with possible use of heating systems, in order to speed up the process
- After curing, the moulds are opened or the separating shuttering moulds are removed in order to remove the concrete section from the mould
- The concrete section is raised to remove it from the mould
- Storage in the area prepared